We are a values-based leadership organisation that trains and develops people across the globe to transform the world around them
BENJAMIN K. QUANSAH
Founder and President – LIVE2TRANSFORM
Benjamin K. Quansah is the founder and president of Live2Transform.
He is an International Award-Winning Grants Management Specialist, being the first international recipient of the 2017 US-based National Grants Management Association’s prestigious Newton Award for overall thought leadership in the Grants Management field. His domain expertise includes Management Accounting for Decision Making and Strategy Execution, Financial Management of Development Projects, Strategy Maps & Balanced Scorecard systems to measure and manage Performance in organizations, and Data Analytics for grants and fund management.
As Finance Business Partner, his career in Project Management, Financial Management, Management Accounting, and Grants Management has spanned more than 15 years. He has successfully managed projects funded by the United States Agency for International Development, the UK Department for International Development, and the European Union, among others, with total funding value of $106 million.
BENJAMIN K. QUANSAH
Founder and President - LIVE2TRANSFORM
- Individual coaching, where we offer one-on-one private and confidential coaching to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. We work together to create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including interaction and accountability.
- Group coaching, using small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology.
- 10 minute briefing
- Lunch and Learns
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summits
Click to watch
some of my
Personal Growth Master Class
The year 2020 has been a very difficult and challenging year in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. It has also given us the opportunity to do things that we thought we couldn’t do before. As 2020 comes to a close and a new year beckons, “we cannot become what we need by remaining what we are”. We must grow, and we must do so intentionally! That is the only guarantee of a better tomorrow. The change we want to see in our lives begins with awareness, then acceptance!
Would you like to grow in your career, business, and/or personal life and see amazing results in these areas? You achieve the level of success and significance desired by tapping into your growth potential.
This Personal Growth Master Class on the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth offers you tried and tested principles that are always certain to help a person grow.
It is a 10-week program that will help you to learn about developing yourself so that you have the best chance of becoming the person you were created to be.
What you get
- The chance to study leadership, communication, and growth principles in a group setting
- Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. Our masterminds can help you achieve success.
- Create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- A customized John C. Maxwell Certificate of Completion
Start date: 23rd January, 2021
Please Note: All payments from Ghanaian participants in Ghana should be made through MTN MoMo MoMo Number:+233 551891299 Name: Benjamin K. Quansah
John Maxwell’s Learning System
We venerate great leaders, and we have the tendency to assume their accomplishments came about regardless of the assistance they received from others. .....
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth- Live Them and Reach Your Potential
These Laws series will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”
Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
( Mastermind only)
Life’s greatest lessons are gained from our losses. When you’re losing, everything hurts. Mistakes happen.
Pictures from various events and seminars held
Let's talk about transformation
We train and develop people across the globe to transform the world around them